All 55 art Reviews

Birthday Boy Birthday Boy

This is a messed up illustration. I love it!

TheMarooned responds:

hahah it was a birthday present for my girlfriend

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

THIS WINS THE INTERNET AND THE UNIVERSE. Nothing but yes! lol I don't just had out 5 stars but the subject and execution is perfect!

Late 80's D.Va and Lucio Late 80's D.Va and Lucio

Love it! I like that woodcut style

Seperation Seperation

I love this. One of those pieces that's instantly understood.

MacOFlannigan responds:

I'm glad you like it! I really appreciate the high praise.

The Candle on the skull The Candle on the skull

Skulls as well as others parts of a skeleton are porous and yet you used a skin texture in this rendering. The skull looks soft instead of a strong mass. You always have to reference life even if it's exaggerated.

deafguitarist063 responds:

I didn't used a skin texture. I used the crack or shatter texture but on the low opacity. I thought it look almost like the skull texture but I guess i need to learn more on the texture part and improve on that. Thanks for your great tip

Bounty Hunter from Kamino Bounty Hunter from Kamino

I love everything about this.

FuShark responds:

Thanks.

Watchmen Rorschach Watchmen Rorschach

You took shortcut and that did you in. You didn't the elements individually except for his hat. Because of that it looks just like it does in the video. An attempt to make something that was pulled from a shape made to look like it wasn't pulled from one shape. You should'nt try to do your work as fast as you can. Your speed will come with experience. If it takes you 4 months to do this again, cool.

STOP TAKING SHORT CUTS!

Muppet Muppet

Do you watch nightmares in your spare time?

OmegaBlack1631 responds:

mhmm

Berserker Lady Berserker Lady

Her cleavage acts as a heat exchanger for the armor. You could still have a covering over them that's a control surface only opening up when venting heat. That would look little steampunk as seeing venting of water vapor.

REAL TALK: Being sexy is internal and it's not the same as being sexual. It's how you carry yourself. Revealing clothing can be sexy. That doesn't make one, sexy. If you build elegance into your women it won't matter how little or how much you show.

Just ask a woman, not a girl, and she'll tell you I'm right ;)

NEW BORN NEW BORN

That's, "Prophecy" baby! That movie poster freaked me out and so does this.