NEOMADiC - Languid Flowz (Official Music Video) NEOMADiC - Languid Flowz (Official Music Video)

This was cool but you should have said "N***a" instead of "N****r." Black people and anyone else using the "N" word in music for the sake of the flow never say, "n****r." What makes me such an expert? Well, I have 46 year of experience being a n***a - nowgga :)

KING TRUMP!?! KING TRUMP!?!

I Laughed, I Cried! It Was Better than Cats! I'm going to see it again and again!

Godians Fight Godians Fight

I liked it. I didn't like the music but I liked the color styling and the animation. It had an, "Aeon Flux" vibe to it with the exaggerated perspective and cuts. I want to see better lighting and mood so that my head explodes from the awesomeness - make it happen!

Arc Infinitum 5 Arc Infinitum 5

Based on where you've been and where you are now. Not comparing you to anyone else I'd same that you have gotten a lot better. Your work gets better each time. I especially like the sequence when they exist the director's office and she says, "secure the entire floor." Make everything look like that, just like that! :)

TRUMPED TRUMPED

Awesome sauce, it was YUGE and beautiful animation!

Samination responds:

Thank you! :)

TD-Shut The World Out TD-Shut The World Out

So very true. I loved this! My 3 month year old apparently liked it too. She could take her eyes off the video. Yeah, I know this is rated M because of the language but really, I'm from the 70's and that was before all of this rating bullshit!

I turned out just fine.

Good jorb homster!

Raziberry responds:

Haha thanks! You're gonna have a cool kid.

Kenshi Kenshi

I think that you get better every time you do a fight sequence. You learn from your mistakes and always try to improve for the next time. Yeah, I'd say that you are better that a year ago. I'm not going to run a list of things to change because I think that you already know and or will discover better ways to do what you do. I can only say, "Keep pushing yourself." You are on the right track I think :)

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

It was beetiful... Se what I did there?

Sailor Moon Man Sailor Moon Man

anata wah SUGOI!

Walking Black Walking Black

I think that LL Cool J is the only black guy that's been in horror films that didn't die. They need to make a horror show where the main character is black so that he or she has built-in protection.