NEOMADiC - Languid Flowz (Official Music Video) NEOMADiC - Languid Flowz (Official Music Video)

This was cool but you should have said "N***a" instead of "N****r." Black people and anyone else using the "N" word in music for the sake of the flow never say, "n****r." What makes me such an expert? Well, I have 46 year of experience being a n***a - nowgga :)

I Laughed, I Cried! It Was Better than Cats! I'm going to see it again and again!

Godians Fight Godians Fight

I liked it. I didn't like the music but I liked the color styling and the animation. It had an, "Aeon Flux" vibe to it with the exaggerated perspective and cuts. I want to see better lighting and mood so that my head explodes from the awesomeness - make it happen!

Dreaming of Utopia Dreaming of Utopia

It was fun. It had a good theme. I just wanted to go somewhere. What I mean by that is I wanted to feel like a was experiencing a story told through music. That is how I use music so that is what's behind my review.

You know how you can listen to a really good soundtrack and the composer with insert the main theme throughout the entire soundtrack? It's like adding a wash to a painting to unify the piece.

Your's had the wash no doubt but I'm saying that I wanted to know more about the world that you created and I was waiting to find out more and was teased. That can be a good thing sometimes but in this context - I have not listen to anything else so I may be biased- you have an opportunity to take us on a fantastic journey. (INSERT CORNY REMARK) Let's go on that journey.

ForeverBound responds:

I think I know what u meant to say here and u are right but this was more based on mainstream EDM and that is just full of repetition

Hydro City Zone Act II Loop Hydro City Zone Act II Loop

Fubuki 11 Fubuki 11

The shadows on her deltoids are too harsh to make her upper body look like it's being worn like a necklace. Her abs and obliques need a real reference.

I think you should slow down and go for the longer illustrations. That will allow you to develop your value, form and focus on anatomy. Life models are the way to go!

After all, you're doing a lot of naked and half-naked figures. When you aren't on point it's more obvious than an alien or fantasy creature.

Space Madness Space Madness

I love this. It reminds me of, "Ren and Stimpy"

Zombified Zombified

You're telling to grab my sac and open wide? You naughty, NAUGHTY little crumpet O_o